Wednesday 15 February 2017

The Answer to the Otard Millennium.

This is my second book following my first book OTARD.  Otard did not  explained and detaled what cause the happening.  this second book the "Golden Dawn, tries to explain the phenomenon. I explain the world brain tackling the the world events, and an understanding of the happening.

The first book was written in a short period of time  as author tried to unload his brain in a short period of time without loosing its memories.  The second book explains the fight between the kingdom of God and the  God battles with Satan.  

A must for every reader who wants to live a understanding life in the millennium.     The publication Grey Cloud will be publishing  two chapters  of thee Golden Dawn to promote my book. I had submitted my book to MPH  for publishing approval. 


No comments:

Post a Comment